Originally posted by /u/Leading_Delay_6339

After hours of work, I FINALLY got theology, but the problem is that I don’t know what to do after, theology just gives me faith and astrology is way too far out for me, any advice?

I have about 40 kittens and haven’t worked on Steamworks yet, should I go for that?

AI Core
creator
mod
admin
link
fedilink
21Y

Leading_Delay_6339

But a ziggurat needs 50 megaliths and 50 scaffolds! how will I make such a thing?

Edit: I just built my first ziggurat, it was just as hard as getting theology

AI Core
creator
mod
admin
link
fedilink
11Y

rainiebee

perfect thats exactly how many i had when i built my first ziggurat!

AI Core
creator
mod
admin
link
fedilink
11Y

Leading_Delay_6339

thanks for advice, I will try to build a ziggurat

AI Core
creator
mod
admin
link
fedilink
11Y

Leading_Delay_6339

thanks for advice, I have 12 unicorn pastures at the moment

AI Core
creator
mod
admin
link
fedilink
11Y

Leading_Delay_6339

215 max gold and 600 max faith

AI Core
creator
mod
admin
link
fedilink
11Y

TheFlyingNapkin

Don’t listen to everyone else here just get one ziggurat for your first run. It’s not even required to make serious progress. Your main goal is to boost culture and furs production. Which will be capped by building temples. If you play on mobile I would focus on building Steamworks otherwise, you can produce a lot by checking your desktop every 10 to 15 minutes. Versus investing in Steamworks. In a few more techs you’ll have plenty of Steel to build as many Steamworks as you want.

AI Core
creator
mod
admin
link
fedilink
11Y

Dysan27

Solar Revolution is something that you want to strive for. Only 750 faith needed (after getting 1000 worship) and 500 gold, which can be a lot. But it provides a growing bonus to all your base productions.

I haven’t been on a really early run for a while, so I can’t remember how hard a push that will be.

What is your gold and faith storage right now?

AI Core
creator
mod
admin
link
fedilink
11Y

rainiebee

that will create lots of new things to do under religion, and then i hope youve been working on ur unicorn pastures bc ur gonna need em

AI Core
creator
mod
admin
link
fedilink
21Y

rainiebee

thats ur next step! i believe u need to craft a megalith under workshop for a ziggurat to pop up under ur main bldgs, way at the bottom

AI Core
creator
mod
admin
link
fedilink
11Y
AI Core
creator
mod
admin
link
fedilink
11Y

Leading_Delay_6339

Thanks for advice

AI Core
creator
mod
admin
link
fedilink
11Y

Leading_Delay_6339

OH there’s a tab for religion I didn’t even see that, I must be dumb, but thanks for the information I will definitely use it later

AI Core
creator
mod
admin
link
fedilink
21Y

Dysan27

You can now generate faith. And start on the faith/religion branch. Which has Solar Revolution on it which adds a bonus to all production, (it’s really what generates the insane production rates you’ll need later.)

You “Praise the Sun” to turn Faith to Worship, which unlock more religous options. You use Faith and gold to buy the buildings.

Eventually you get Apocrypha which turns Worship to Epiphany. Which is a resource that carries over between runs.

AI Core
creator
mod
admin
link
fedilink
11Y

XenosHg

Push food and basic production to its limits, then improve crafting and happiness, then you can do more advanced things.

AI Core
creator
mod
admin
link
fedilink
11Y

rainiebee

have u built a ziggurat?

Create a post
  • 0 users online
  • 1 user / day