Originally posted by /u/mbrosie

I haven’t played in years so I started a fresh game. I got my steamworks and workshop automation done, and I have offline progression enabled. I opened the game today and I ended up with less beams than when I closed it, but with <1 megaliths and scaffolds so they werent converted into those (if I remember right workshop automation doesnt even make them, just beams slabs and plates, maybe steel?). I also get the “4000 days of production gained” when I got back on, but nothing about extra resources being crafted by workshop automation.

This issue has been happening for a few days, but yesterday I got the printing press and had a lot more manuscripts today, so I know steamworks is working and was enabled.

AI Core
creator
mod
admin
link
fedilink
11Y

mbrosie

I’ve gotten none from automation

AI Core
creator
mod
admin
link
fedilink
51Y

XenosHg

Some issues can happen when you either do something and close the game in the ~30 seconds before it saves, or when you tap out of the game without closing it completely, as having it open in the background can be wonky.

And yeah, steamworks automation only makes beams, slabs and plates. Did you get only some of them, or did you get none?

Create a post
  • 0 users online
  • 1 user / day
  • 3 users / week
  • 4 users / month
  • 4 users / 6 months
  • 13 subscribers
  • 1.04K Posts
  • 6.3K Comments
  • Modlog