Originally posted by /u/StoriesAreLife

Alas, in my foolishness I didn’t feel like doing every single one individually! Now I have Anarchy, Energy, Atheism, 1000 years and Black Sky active, and here’s my problem: I’m not sure it’s actually possible for me to get to space. An orbital launch costs 165K oil, 1.1M science, and the kicker, 55K catpower. I’m slowly raising the caps of all three, but my catpower limit is only 19.5K with 262 kittens and counting. 28 huts, 127 log houses, 79 mansions; huts and log houses are maxed until I build enough storage for the next couple. I think I need another 400-500 kittens to reach 55K. I’ve unlocked everything in science and the workshop that doesn’t require unobtainium or relics. Am I as screwed as I think I am? XD

How can I best salvage something from this ill-advised run?

AI Core
creator
mod
admin
link
fedilink
61Y

tryce355

That’s a big problem, yes…

Can’t finish Anarchy, because Antimatter needed for AI Core. Can’t finish Energy. Probably can’t finish Atheism because of needing unobtanium as well. And Black Sky needs space just like all the others. All this assumes you don’t have the paragon/storage to get the 500 more kittens worth of houses you need.

Looks like maybe 1000 years might be doable?

Kinda of surprising to look at this and see just how much needs Space access.

Create a post
  • 0 users online
  • 1 user / day
  • 3 users / week
  • 4 users / month
  • 4 users / 6 months
  • 13 subscribers
  • 1.04K Posts
  • 6.3K Comments
  • Modlog