AI Core
creator
mod
admin
link
fedilink
31Y

DancesWithBadgers

I’m trying to murder everything but my super-kittens (The Cream Team, I’ve decided to call them). I’ve got 1653 spares now and every single one of them has just come through a cold winter unscathed. Can’t mess with the food supply because it might take out the Cream Team too.

Either I find out how to kill them, or I’m OK for karma (95.06) and paragon (1590) on the next run, so it’s good either way.

Back to the wiki I go…

EDIT: Ah fukkit! Couldn’t find anything in the wiki, so I did mess with the food supply. And the fucking game killed the Cream Team first! Sigh. Onto zebras then, I suppose…

AI Core
creator
mod
admin
link
fedilink
11Y

ShadowShedinja

True. You might not have to wait for a cold winter by the way if you upgrade those buildings now. You’d be surprised how much of your catnip is made by those two buildings.

AI Core
creator
mod
admin
link
fedilink
31Y

DancesWithBadgers

Slaps forehead DOH!

It’s called automation on the mouseover, and I typically turn all that off.

Well spotted! That sorted it. Thank you.

AI Core
creator
mod
admin
link
fedilink
31Y

ohgrande

Your Carbon Sequestration from your factories is turned off (* not A)

AI Core
creator
mod
admin
link
fedilink
11Y

DancesWithBadgers

I’m trying to murder them for the achievement. Just waiting for a cold winter…

The only kittens I have working is my team of 7 super-kittens (lvl 8). I don’t think bio labs do count, but 300 pollution-sucking factories shouldn’t really notice it even if they do.

AI Core
creator
mod
admin
link
fedilink
11Y

ShadowShedinja

I don’t remember if bio labs count, but it looks like you have a lot of jobless kittens. Put a bunch as farmers, then upgrade your aqueducts and/or pastures to their respective green energy buildings.

AI Core
creator
mod
admin
link
fedilink
11Y

DancesWithBadgers

I’ve turned everything polluting (I think) off, and have 300 factories with the pollution hoover switched on. In theory, and in earlier runs, that should have stopped pollution even thinking about occurring.

Yet the number keeps creeping up. Slowly enough that it’s not going to be a problem; but it shouldn’t be doing that and it’s getting on my tits.

Any ideas? Glitch? I don’t really want to wipe because I’ve got quite a few of the achievements.

Create a post
  • 0 users online
  • 1 user / day
  • 3 users / week
  • 4 users / month
  • 4 users / 6 months
  • 13 subscribers
  • 1.04K Posts
  • 6.3K Comments
  • Modlog