Automation question

Originally posted by /u/Livid-Explanation716

Is there any recent scripts up? For automatically sending hunters, observing sky etc.

I’ve found old scripts from 6-9 years ago, but they don’t work and I’m not programmer enough to fix them.

Please help.

AI Core
creator
mod
admin
link
fedilink
21Y

Almostasleeprightnow

Here is what I do:

1. Go to my kittens game in your desktop browser, so, you know, kittensgame.com/web
  2. In my browser, which is firefox, i open developer tools. Chrome or edge will also have this.
  3. Click on the ‘Console’ (Among the options of Elements, Console, Sources, Network, Performance,…)
  4. There will be an area in the console where you can type commands, maybe indicated by a >>
  5. You can write different short commands to automate different things. Here are a few that I have modified or pasted wholesale from various places, mostly from this link on reddit from 9 years ago. You just write the command in, and press enter. If it went through, a number will appear, which is
  6. If you want the command to stop, you can either a) reload the page, which will cancel any custom scripts you have started, or b) there is a command to end one that you have started, whcih I’ll show you

Auto Tick - makes game time be faster.

autoTick = setInterval(function(){
game.tick()
}, 30)

Auto Observe

starClick = setInterval(function() { $("#gameLog").find("input").click(); }, 2 * 1000);

End Auto Observe

clearInterval(starClick);

Auto Praise

autoPraise = setInterval(function() {
$("#fastPraiseContainer").children()[0].click();
}
, 5 * 1000);

End Auto Praise

clearInterval(autoPray);

There are more at the link I posted at the top, and the more you do it, the more you can figure out how to modify them to do what you want

AI Core
creator
mod
admin
link
fedilink
31Y

XenosHg

Both the lightweight Script Kitties Extended that really helps in early game
https://github.com/JonathanBeverley/KittensGame

And a massive Kitten Scientists v2 that can automate late-game runs completely, including resets
https://github.com/kitten-science/kitten-scientists

Should mostly work on the recent versions of the game (as far as I know) and can be found on the wiki but apparently not on both wiki versions

Create a post
  • 0 users online
  • 1 user / day
  • 3 users / week
  • 4 users / month
  • 4 users / 6 months
  • 13 subscribers
  • 1.04K Posts
  • 6.3K Comments
  • Modlog