Originally posted by /u/Yerofeich

I left the game running for a few days and when I came back, I was a disappointed at a low amount of necrocorns, that I was going to feed to the Elders, but when looked at their energy it was almost full. So it seems like they were eating my necrocorns while I wasn’t looking.

AI Core
creator
mod
admin
link
fedilink
21Y

Yerofeich

I’m not using auto-clickers. I’ll pay more attention in the future, maybe a fed them and immediately forgot? I’ll save the state next time before a weekend so I can get back and confirm later.

AI Core
creator
mod
admin
link
fedilink
11Y

FabulousKale9669

Are you perhaps using Kitten Scientists (or another auto-clicker?)

Kitten Scientists has the option to “Feed Leviathans” (under the Trade section). If ticked it will auto-feed.

AI Core
creator
mod
admin
link
fedilink
31Y

KaiseerKenopsia

There shouldn’t be… Do you have a carbon monoxide detector?
Or a sibling?
^(Or) ^(weed) ^(catnip?)

AI Core
creator
mod
admin
link
fedilink
11Y

Tasonir

I’ve never heard of any. Maybe check the leviathan page?

https://wiki.kittensgame.com/en/game-tabs/trade/leviathans

AI Core
creator
mod
admin
link
fedilink
11Y

Yerofeich

Before the weekend, the energy was ~100/450, after the weekend it was 495/501, so the energy was almost full on its own. So if they don’t auto-eat the necrocorns, is there other mechanic by which it increases?

AI Core
creator
mod
admin
link
fedilink
91Y

halpinator

I think necrocorn production drops about 75% if you have more than zero already, so that might explain the low number at least.

AI Core
creator
mod
admin
link
fedilink
51Y

Tasonir

Their energy doesn’t decay, but I don’t think they ever auto eat. Unless something new has been added in the last few months, I finished my run…

Create a post
  • 0 users online
  • 1 user / day
  • 3 users / week
  • 4 users / month
  • 4 users / 6 months
  • 13 subscribers
  • 1.04K Posts
  • 6.3K Comments
  • Modlog