Originally posted by /u/kittnmittens23

I’m just not understanding. I’ve read the wiki and searched here but I still can’t figure it out. I bought 16 black obelisks, completed the atheism challenge once, and still my praise bonus is only

+3797.96% bonus (pretty much maxed out)

Praise the sun! +223.825K%

TT is 14 (I got there from 10 with a present box) and when I try to transcend I get One step closer: 0.53%.

Can someone help explain to me what I’m doing wrong and how to get to the higher level tiers? Is it just buying massive amounts of black obelisks?

AI Core
creator
mod
admin
link
fedilink
31Y

mothuzad

Yes. I’m on TT27 and can confirm that transcendence at this stage relies entirely on Void Resonators and a whole lot of 500 time skips.

AI Core
creator
mod
admin
link
fedilink
31Y

XenosHg

TT 15 is easy, you have just jumped from 10 to 14 so your results vastly outpace your actual ability.

How you get TTs is all the same as before - spend this run collecting worship, adore>praise, and keep collecting worship again.

And once your praise the sun button shows 3+ Million instead of the current 223 thousand, you can transcend>adore>praise instead.

The others are correct about Obelisks giving you more worship and Order of the void + Resource retrieval being nice to exchange vast amounts of TCs for other resources.
But that’s more for going from 15 to 20+.
10-15 you can do naturally.

AI Core
creator
mod
admin
link
fedilink
61Y

Uberquik

Black obelisks will keep raising this.

Void resonators make you gain during timeskips a long with order of the void. That has been making it faster for me.

AI Core
creator
mod
admin
link
fedilink
11Y

timdever

Time. I’ve been playing this game since 2016 or so, sometimes with many months/years of idle playing (just leaving it on and not touching it but once every week or so) and am at TT 28.

AI Core
creator
mod
admin
link
fedilink
21Y

Tasonir

From there it’s probably just waiting a very long time? You need to build up enough worship to convert, etc etc.

You can speed it up with shattering time crystals if you have the right upgrade, I think it was ‘order of the void’ or something like that. I’m not sure exactly how far into the end game you are but TT14 should be fairly close to time crystals…

Create a post
  • 0 users online
  • 1 user / day
  • 3 users / week
  • 4 users / month
  • 4 users / 6 months
  • 13 subscribers
  • 1.04K Posts
  • 6.3K Comments
  • Modlog