Originally posted by /u/Dzugavili

So, question is the title: how are you supposed to get 25,000 time crystals for upgrades like the time boiler?

I’m pretty clamped on unobtainium output at ~40 per second, and trading with the leviathans is only worth ~1 crystal per 5000 obtainium, so 25,000 crystals would take about a month.

Seems like I must be missing something.

AI Core
creator
mod
admin
link
fedilink
11Y

ButtonPrince

Well at some point in the mid game you will be able to burn 100 time crystals to make 3,000 time crystals and so doing that ten times is enough. Handy ratio is if your unobtainium per second × resource retrieval percentage (factor in bazzars if you know that math) × average number of tc per trade > 625 you are time crystal positive on timeskip

AI Core
creator
mod
admin
link
fedilink
21Y

XenosHg

In early game, most of it comes from Redmoon cycle bonus of +140%, plus the more you feed leviathans, the more you get.

This way you can get 500 first TCs, then use that to grind a lot of paragon, win some challenges, and then with all metaphysics and more than 1k paragon go for a long relic run where you completely cap levi trade and also run relic stations.

AI Core
creator
mod
admin
link
fedilink
11Y

LordofShit

Yeah don’t bother with TCs till you have all the price reduction metas and numerology/anachronism.

AI Core
creator
mod
admin
link
fedilink
21Y

MysticalKittyHerder

You might wanna aim for 500+ paragon and all cost reduction Metaphysics. Anachronomancy let’s you keep TC across resets

Also later on there’s a metaphysics that makes red moon double your unob income (Numerology/Numeromancy)

AI Core
creator
mod
admin
link
fedilink
11Y

Dzugavili

Yeah, that’s my best guess – I have pretty little.

I suspect the lack of time crystals probably holds me back from antimatter as well; getting higher resource caps would increase output. Is there a rough heuristic for when the time to push comes?

AI Core
creator
mod
admin
link
fedilink
41Y

LordofShit

How much paragon do you have? I think you need to keep grinding the sepheriots.

Create a post
  • 0 users online
  • 1 user / day
  • 3 users / week
  • 4 users / month
  • 4 users / 6 months
  • 14 subscribers
  • 1.05K Posts
  • 6.32K Comments
  • Modlog