Originally posted by /u/weeOriginal

I had read the wiki and thought I needed 8 million, but I guess it was 22 million??? Just from the description of the next one, I’ll need 2,800,000/0.002 = 1,400,000,000 ?!?!?!

AI Core
creator
mod
admin
link
fedilink
21Y

XenosHg

Well, you were above 22M and now you’re at 3M. so yeah, being ~10x lower checks out.

10G worship is per how many shatters?

How many years into the run are you? Just keep shattering/adoring and eventually you will rebuild. It is almost impossible to grind so much extra epiphany that you don’t go down at all. (the more you have, the harder it is to gain more)

AI Core
creator
mod
admin
link
fedilink
11Y

weeOriginal

Only by 0.05M

AI Core
creator
mod
admin
link
fedilink
11Y

weeOriginal

Only by 0.05M

AI Core
creator
mod
admin
link
fedilink
41Y

Almostasleeprightnow

…creating back up now… Thanks for the reminder.

AI Core
creator
mod
admin
link
fedilink
21Y

XenosHg

So when you adore now, how much does your praise bonus go up?

AI Core
creator
mod
admin
link
fedilink
11Y

weeOriginal

I have I have only reset about ~7 times

AI Core
creator
mod
admin
link
fedilink
11Y

weeOriginal

I ONLY have the after, I went from 22 million to 2.8 million. I’m only getting to about ~10G when I was getting ~100G of worship.

AI Core
creator
mod
admin
link
fedilink
11Y

localPhenomnomnom

Your cryptotheology levels are only about 20 levels behind mine, but I feel like you should have at least 10x the paragon you currently have to attempt that.

AI Core
creator
mod
admin
link
fedilink
11Y

XenosHg

I don’t understand what you mean by “lost”. Which screenshots are before and which are after?

With +6000% solar revolution (and 2.8M praise bonus), why does epiphany even matter to you? Not like it set you back at any rate.

You’re currently at Transcend Tier 17. To buy Transcend tier 18 you need to be above praise bonus of 61M.

Just keep doing Adores at regular amounts of worship, and you’ll be fine.

Addition: Most progress will probably come from your Void Resonators (+ Resource Retrieval)

Create a post
  • 0 users online
  • 1 user / day
  • 3 users / week
  • 4 users / month
  • 4 users / 6 months
  • 14 subscribers
  • 1.05K Posts
  • 6.32K Comments
  • Modlog