Originally posted by /u/Talissera

It is awesome. My start was with all meta upgrades, 658 burned paragon, 2826 paragon. And 1,5 mil crystals. Android version.

I started with one cat. Winter has come. The lone kitten did all the things - cut wood, study cat things in library. My biggest mistake was to build a hut, because I didn’t realize that only every other kitten can work (lazy *****ards), but all kittens consume extra catnip. 10 per kitten per second. Circle of life and death has begun. I’ve lost around 30-40 kittens, then restarted challenge.

For first hut you need 150-160 fields. Then you can juggle two kittens and make things. Your biggest boons are Pasture and Aqueduct. Your first true challenge is theology. You must trade for blueprints and make steamworks, because you are pacifist, you cannot hunt. Your best friends are sharks, they trade iron for catnip and blueprints. Moreover, with embassy, tradespost and smth else they trade manuscripts and compendiums. Truly your big grinning bros.

You have no ships under black skies, no free titanium. With no faith in gods you don’t have a solar bonus.

No gods, no masters. Only your will acomplish this challenge.

Unfortunately, I don’t know if resources stop flowing after the 500th year, and if solar revolution happens after finishing the cryochamber, so I switched off atheism. But one day I will return to this forsaken land of sunless nightmares mottled with horrible monoliths and ziggurats.

AI Core
creator
mod
admin
link
fedilink
23Y

itbane

yes, but you can achieve this by combining a subsset of challenges - I usually do Energy, Winter, 1000years and black sky. You can do such a run in a couple of days, have progress and still not be bogged down by combinations that are very hard (like Anarchy + Winter).

Create a post
  • 0 users online
  • 1 user / day
  • 3 users / week
  • 4 users / month
  • 4 users / 6 months
  • 15 subscribers
  • 1.06K Posts
  • 6.32K Comments
  • Modlog