Originally posted by /u/WolfOfYoitsu

Edit: screenshots kittensgame.png

I’m a little bit lost on what I should do next. I’m currently just letting the game run to farm relics to buy things from Cryptotheology.

Should i farm paragon up a certain amout? If so, how much? Should I get more burned paragon or just buy the remaining metapysics? Or repeat challenges?

I couldn’t find a guide that helps me here. According to Sagefault’s Endgame Guide I’m in mid game somewhere between “Type 1: Relics Stations” and “Type 2: Shatter Engine”, but it doesn’t describe how to get there.

My current stats:

Paragon: 4935

Burned Paragon: 373

Transcendence: 17

Black Obelisk: 60

Black Nexus: 35

Black Core: 25

Event Horizon: 29

Black Libary: 32

Black Radiance: 9

Blazar: 6

I bought all metaphysics up to Yesod (next would be Hod) and I did all challenges once.

AI Core
creator
mod
admin
link
fedilink
21Y

XenosHg

Are you already at the stage where you’re convering TCs into relics, or are you still at the stage where you’re putting all TCs into TC income?

I usually go to 20 RRs, maybe 25 if 20 is cheap, then maybe 30 if 25 is cheap…

I can’t even say why your numbers are so low. With 250 normal paragon / 1800 burnt, by the end of the run (year 280k) I had 295 levi energy and unobt at +159 per second before adding Redmoon and Fugit.

You have several times more paragon, so I expect your numbers to be several times higher than mine. Not “equal or lower”

Create a post
  • 0 users online
  • 1 user / day
  • 3 users / week
  • 4 users / month
  • 4 users / 6 months
  • 14 subscribers
  • 1.05K Posts
  • 6.32K Comments
  • Modlog