I want to be able to beat the game with only 1st run without resetting. Is that possible? What can’t I do without resetting? I am sure by playing long enough, you can get most of the stuff (except karma?) I think the game needs to be designed so that you can do everything (get all the resource types) without resetting. If Karma can’t be got unless you have to reset, then it needs to be added in as an unlock on the “first run”. resetting is like dying, you don’t want people to die to be able to get to the next stage, as that would be bad.

@bloodrizer
mod
link
fedilink
English
19M

It is possible to play game without resetting. You will get 1 prestige currency for every 1000 years of in game years. It will be possible to speed up gaining this prestige currency much later, so you won’t even be timegated, although keep in mind that no-reset run overall will be SLOW.

@edepot
creator
link
fedilink
English
19M

But I can’t buy cryochambers? It requires karma. Please allow a way to trade something for karma. Even if I don’t reset, at least let me have cryochambers and maybe let cryochambers have a use OTHER than resetting. Perhaps reverse age kittens? Resetting should be like New Game Plus where you have beaten the game. Don’t force people to reset to get a resource! Let all resources be gotten in one run without resetting. Don’t force people to die!

@bloodrizer
mod
link
fedilink
English
19M

Literally the only use for cryochambers is to preserve your kittens during reset which you aren’t going to do anyway

@edepot
creator
link
fedilink
English
edit-2
9M

How about this… after reaching the Furthest Ring, you can make some karma via some command. This will allow people to get more Karma before resetting or build more cryo-chambers before resetting. You can also make a new achievement where you save all your kittens during a reset (for peace lovers).

Create a post
  • 0 users online
  • 1 user / day
  • 3 users / week
  • 4 users / month
  • 4 users / 6 months
  • 12 subscribers
  • 1.04K Posts
  • 6.29K Comments
  • Modlog