Hotkeys/Keyboard Controls

There doesn’t seem to be any mentions on the wiki, but I have noticed I can change tabs with numeric keys, are there any other hotkeys? Are they listed anywhere?

@bloodrizer
mod
link
fedilink
English
edit-2
8M
  • Ctrl+click and Shift+click are the most notorious one (they do different things depending on the context, check the ? icon in the upper right corner).
  • Shift+B/S/W/T/R/etc also changes the tabs (first name of the tab + shift).
  • Holding shift changes the effect display mode.
  • Esc closes the dialog windows (like options, export, etc)

Feel free to update the wiki, it is indeed not documented much.

@Dmayak
creator
link
fedilink
English
18M

Thanks, I would add this to the wiki, but I can’t figure out how I can register on the wiki, it seems I can only login, but credentials for both forum and in-game account doesn’t work. Only other option is a Discord account. Am I required to have a Discord account to edit wiki?

@bloodrizer
mod
link
fedilink
English
edit-2
8M

I will check why registration is missing, there should’ve been a link.

Edit: Please try now.

@Dmayak
creator
link
fedilink
English
18M

Thank you, registration did appear, but when I tried to create an account there was an error stating that email configuration is invalid. On the second attempt there is an error stating that the account already exists. On login there is an error stating that I need to verify my account, but there is no message in my email (gmail) inbox. I suspect that the initial error was caused by a failure to send confirmation email and related to outgoing email configuration rather than my email address.

@bloodrizer
mod
link
fedilink
English
18M

Try using gmail SSO, it did work fine for me

@Dmayak
creator
link
fedilink
English
18M

Ok, working on adding this info to the wiki.

Create a post
  • 0 users online
  • 1 user / day
  • 3 users / week
  • 4 users / month
  • 4 users / 6 months
  • 12 subscribers
  • 1.04K Posts
  • 6.29K Comments
  • Modlog