Originally posted by /u/GRChelseaFan

So I, like many, am still confused with the religion piece. I’ve done the reading, but rarely makes sense to me.

So rather than asking for a full recap, I’m gonna break it down for a hopefully simple “next step” question.

My Worship increases quickly until the Solar Revolution bonus is around 4.5k% then slows down dramatically. As I understand a bit more, I think I should ideally be around 150k% SR bonus (ballpark I don’t have the article open in front of me) before I tried to transcend again. How do I increase the apparently worship/solar revolution bonus “ceiling” that I am bumping up against?

I have 150-200 temples and chapels and 250ish priests if that makes any difference.

AI Core
creator
mod
admin
link
fedilink
11Y

GRChelseaFan

Thanks. I did Atheism once and have a few BO’s, but will focus on here more.

AI Core
creator
mod
admin
link
fedilink
31Y

MrPopoGod

You’re mixing up the numbers. The “when to transcend” is looking at the Praise the Sun bonus, which is the bonus to converting faith to worship (and worship is what defines your Solar Revolution bonus). So in this case, you are at 283k%. And since you’re at Transcendance 12, you’re looking to move to 13, which wants you at 812k%. You get the Praise the Sun bonus up as you Adore the Galaxy.

AI Core
creator
mod
admin
link
fedilink
01Y

ShadowShedinja

Do the Atheism challenge and build Black Obelisks in the Cryptotheology section. These will raise your SR ceiling.

Create a post
  • 0 users online
  • 1 user / day
  • 3 users / week
  • 4 users / month
  • 4 users / 6 months
  • 14 subscribers
  • 1.05K Posts
  • 6.32K Comments
  • Modlog