I’d like to suggest a feature with the goal of reducing clicks needed to perform repetitive actions, specifically trades. Before I share my feature request, I’ll explain the current actions I take by way of example. If I’m shattering TCs, these are the steps I’ll take:

1. Click the “Time” menu item
  2. Scroll to the “Combust TC” section
  3. Click on the shatter TC button until my Unobtainium is maxed
  4. Click on the “Trade” menu item
  5. Scroll to Leviathans
  6. Click “All”
  7. Repeat until I’ve maxed Temporal Heat

My feature request is for a sidebar menu item labeled something like, “Repeat Last Trade.” If my last trade was “All” with Leviathans, clicking this button would perform another “All” with Leviathans. I’m thinking it may the the kind of thing that fits within this red circle:

If this “Repeat Last Trade” menu item existed, the previous steps would be reduced to this:

1. Click the “Time” menu item
  2. Scroll to the “Combust TC” section
  3. Click on the shatter TC button until my unobtainium is maxed
  4. Click “Repeat Last Trade”
  5. Repeat until I’ve maxed Temporal Heat

This is one of many examples where “Repeat Last Trade” would save clicks. For brevity, I’ll summarize another: Mid+ game, factories, reactors, and accelerators require near-max Titanium to build. This means the player needs to trade for titanium, build one of these, trade again, build another, etc. If “Repeat Last Trade” existed, the player could stay in the same section, reducing the number of player actions to perform this task.

If my current way of doing things is “the hard way,” please let me know. Maybe there’s a better solution that already exists.

Thank you for your consideration.

I’m playing the android version of the game and I usually play it vertically.

@TaliaDias
link
fedilink
English
12M

This doesn’t help with Android, but just wanted to mention that this is easier with less clicks on the Desktop. You can pin a trade to the sidebar, so you can stay in the Time tab to combust. You are going to be doing this more and more as you progress.

Create a post
  • 0 users online
  • 1 user / day
  • 3 users / week
  • 4 users / month
  • 4 users / 6 months
  • 14 subscribers
  • 1.05K Posts
  • 6.32K Comments
  • Modlog