How do i progress

Originally posted by /u/IKindaLikeCorn

I’ve gotten 31 kittens right now, pre theology. I’m trying to do Basic Resource Rotation, but im not sure how to go about it. Do i buy barns first? (Do barns even have a limit?) Do i grind wood? Should i max my housing first?

Im really confused because theres often alot to buy, and some of be buildings need both minerals and wood

Mini question: should my smelters always be on?

AI Core
creator
mod
admin
link
fedilink
11Y

Dmayak

Hi, I am on 56 kittens now, post Theology my main bottleneck was max science limit, every tech and workshop upgrade unlocked after was above my max science limit, so academy and to a lesser extent library should be your priority.

With barns/warehouses/harbor my decision generally is: if I can upgrade resource producing buildings like mine, lumber mill, workshop, academy, etc, I upgrade those, if their upgrades are above current max stored resources limit, I buy storage buildings.

Wood, minerals and iron are all required in buildings I currently build. Iron and gold are very useful, smelters should always be on, unless you really need some more wood and minerals to build something.

Trading with Griffins can help get some more iron. Nagas will give you minerals for ivory, which you should have loads of. Zebras can give titanium rarely, but for now it’s the only possible source. Check wiki on how to meet them.

Culture is very abundant currently, I had to double my hunter’s count to have enough furs to dump it into manuscripts.

Create a post
  • 0 users online
  • 1 user / day
  • 3 users / week
  • 4 users / month
  • 4 users / 6 months
  • 13 subscribers
  • 1.05K Posts
  • 6.32K Comments
  • Modlog