-15.68KWT

I’m not sure what happened but I looked up at my energy production today and I have a -75% production bonus and a deficit of 15.68 KILOWATTS. I can’t seem to clear the debuff and have no idea what caused it? I’m sort of mid-game in this reset, saving antimatter for relic stations…but I can’t make antimatter with such a huge energy deficit.

@argonplatypus
creator
link
fedilink
English
16M

Here’s the save, I have abandoned what I was doing and started maxing out kittens for a reset.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/12q33hirkz_4Dns-90BJOygr2KZbZ2nRm/view?usp=sharing

@bloodrizer
mod
link
fedilink
English
16M

Mind sharing your save?

@Malkallam
link
fedilink
English
16M

maybe AI revolution?

@gjm
link
fedilink
English
edit-2
5M

Doesn’t look much like it from the save they shared. Only one AI core, 12.44K gigaflops.

@argonplatypus I’m pretty sure I know what’s happened but I don’t know how or why.

You had 186 warehouses. Somehow these got upgraded to 186 spaceports. Spaceports are very energy-expensive, more so when you have more of them.

I’m guessing that somehow you switched from a version of the game without spaceports to a version with spaceports and something got confused.

Anyway, there’s probably a better way to do it, but here is a nasty hacky way to fix it if the situation is still ongoing:

Open up the web developer tools in your browser and find the Javascript console. In it, type the following:

s = game.save(); s.buildings[11].stage = 0; game.saveImportDropboxText(game.compressLZData(JSON.stringify(s)), function() {})

This should turn your spaceports back into warehouses.

Create a post
  • 0 users online
  • 1 user / day
  • 3 users / week
  • 4 users / month
  • 4 users / 6 months
  • 12 subscribers
  • 1.04K Posts
  • 6.29K Comments
  • Modlog