I’m on my 4th run. In the previous one I did the reset after eludium huts and now I have 198 stored paragon (and 168 paragon from my current kittens).

Just unlocked eludium huts again, and things seem to start getting pretty slow and a bit confusing. I’m not sure what to do next. Should i push this run towards time crystals/relics (how?)? Or should i reset and do another quick run to build up paragon for new metaphysics?

I understand that space manufacturing is a very important upgrade, but reaching the 125k titanium cap seems almost impossible on this run unless I plan to keep playing for a long time before the next reset.

Here’s the situation: https://imgur.com/a/fLavPOA

I’m looking for advice on what to focus on now. What are the mid and end goals for this run?

Also,

• Available metaphysics: should i buy some of them?
  • Bonfire: there’s a lot of stuff that I could potentially improve, but I’m not sure where should I invest my resources. I need steel and titanium for space buildings, so buying magnetos, factories, accelerators and similar structures would slow down space development.
  • Upgrades: a bunch of them are available but they don’t seem to be useful right now, am I doing it wrong?
  • Religion: should I do a mid-reset now?
Create a post
  • 0 users online
  • 1 user / day
  • 3 users / week
  • 4 users / month
  • 4 users / 6 months
  • 12 subscribers
  • 1.04K Posts
  • 6.29K Comments
  • Modlog