“Maximums” of things

So I’m a very VERY new player if skimming some other things is anything to go by (and I’m going to try and stop that now, too many spoilers :( ), but I keep reading about this “maximum”, and I was wondering what it is? I’m almost to concrete huts, and I’ve read that’s pretty decent reset time, so I was wondering how do I tell when I’m at the “max”?I know about resource limits, I mean obviously, but what’s to stop me from building more store facilities? Is there a “hard” max on buildings?

AI Core
mod
admin
link
fedilink
English
13M

“Capped” building usually means as much as you can maximally build given your storage capacity. At certain point your storage is not enough to contain all raw materials for the next building and it is considered as capped. You have to improve your capacity by building more warehouses, crafting more stuff or researching new techs.

At some point this loop becomes impractical (the point of practicality depending on player patience and preference) and it’s usually a good point for reset.

@Beefjerkybros
creator
link
fedilink
English
13M

Shoot, I mispelled “storage facility”, I understood that whole concept, but based on your reply I can assume there’s no “hard max”, and the only thing to stop me from building more buildings is the time it takes to build more storage buildings?

@bloodrizer
mod
link
fedilink
English
13M

You are correct, there are no hard building limits in the game.

Create a post
  • 0 users online
  • 1 user / day
  • 3 users / week
  • 4 users / month
  • 4 users / 6 months
  • 12 subscribers
  • 1.04K Posts
  • 6.29K Comments
  • Modlog