I assume we aren’t meant to bring our cryochamber kittens into challenges, except for the apocalypse. So do the kittens go into reserve same as chronosphere resources or…? Some of these challenges are meant to be done with a fairly developed account, I find it hard to imagine that we’d be forced to give up our kittens responsible for so much of the production boost

@Sock
link
fedilink
28d

Yes, when resetting into a challenge cryochamber kittens go into reserve just like your other resources.

The kittens and your other resources will then stay in reserve until you click the “reclaim reserves” button. Everything will even stay in reserve across multiple resets–just don’t click the reclaim button. It’s very handy when doing successive challenge runs, as you don’t need to spend extra time in each run building up void and flux to fix the cryochambers (since they are in reserve).

Just remember to actually fix the cryochambers when you do finally reclaim your resources… Ugh…

I’m not sure that they do. When I know I’m going to reset into a challenge I tend to not build any Cryochambers.

Once you get Solar Revolution going reliably (especially with at least one Atheism challenge) then the bonus from a skilled kitten won’t be as significant.

Create a post
  • 0 users online
  • 1 user / day
  • 3 users / week
  • 4 users / month
  • 4 users / 6 months
  • 14 subscribers
  • 1.05K Posts
  • 6.32K Comments
  • Modlog