Originally posted by /u/WolfOfYoitsu

Edit: screenshots kittensgame.png

I’m a little bit lost on what I should do next. I’m currently just letting the game run to farm relics to buy things from Cryptotheology.

Should i farm paragon up a certain amout? If so, how much? Should I get more burned paragon or just buy the remaining metapysics? Or repeat challenges?

I couldn’t find a guide that helps me here. According to Sagefault’s Endgame Guide I’m in mid game somewhere between “Type 1: Relics Stations” and “Type 2: Shatter Engine”, but it doesn’t describe how to get there.

My current stats:

Paragon: 4935

Burned Paragon: 373

Transcendence: 17

Black Obelisk: 60

Black Nexus: 35

Black Core: 25

Event Horizon: 29

Black Libary: 32

Black Radiance: 9

Blazar: 6

I bought all metaphysics up to Yesod (next would be Hod) and I did all challenges once.

AI Core
creator
mod
admin
link
fedilink
11Y

WolfOfYoitsu

Thank you!

AI Core
creator
mod
admin
link
fedilink
21Y

yaruknight

Your unobtainium production in the screenshot is 35.73 per tick (200ms), so you are producing ~178.65 per second. At some point, you changed the option in settings to show per-tick values everywhere, instead of (usually) per-second values.

The visual indication of this difference is that the change values are unitless (+35.73) rather than including the time unit (+178.65/s).

AI Core
creator
mod
admin
link
fedilink
21Y

WolfOfYoitsu

Here is my current game, I’ve made some screenshots

kittensgame.png

AI Core
creator
mod
admin
link
fedilink
11Y

localPhenomnomnom

Build up a stockpile of time crystals, repeat challenges until it starts to get low, then do another long run to rebuild the time crystals. All that while growing paragon and getting transcendence tiers up to 25. That’s what I’m doing anyway.

AI Core
creator
mod
admin
link
fedilink
-31Y

Krocsyldiphithic

It’s always the same answer. Focus on gettin’ pussy

AI Core
creator
mod
admin
link
fedilink
21Y

XenosHg

Are you already at the stage where you’re convering TCs into relics, or are you still at the stage where you’re putting all TCs into TC income?

I usually go to 20 RRs, maybe 25 if 20 is cheap, then maybe 30 if 25 is cheap…

I can’t even say why your numbers are so low. With 250 normal paragon / 1800 burnt, by the end of the run (year 280k) I had 295 levi energy and unobt at +159 per second before adding Redmoon and Fugit.

You have several times more paragon, so I expect your numbers to be several times higher than mine. Not “equal or lower”

AI Core
creator
mod
admin
link
fedilink
21Y

WolfOfYoitsu

I’m currently at 12 RRs and 69K time crystals. I’ve maxed out Leviatan energy at 241. I know how to farm for time crystals and relics at the stage of the game where I’m currently at. But how to proceed from there? What should I do over the next resets?

AI Core
creator
mod
admin
link
fedilink
31Y

XenosHg

1. do not buy sefirots unless you’re a big fan of spamming challenges

2. just keep buying RRs and shattering TCs and selling unobt for more TCs. Also cap markers and keep feeding leviathans as much as you can.

If you’re on PC, then buy chronocontrol and chronosurge and run Tempus Fugit.

AI Core
creator
mod
admin
link
fedilink
21Y

WolfOfYoitsu

My unobtainium production outside of Redmoon is +34.87

The guide says:

Type 2: Shatter Engine

Once you can get a hundred unobtainium per second (outside of the redmoon cycle), it’s time to switch engines.

I’m nowhere near that. I’ve currently maxed out all Cath, Redmoon and Dune buildings. Other relavant buildings like Orbital Array/Cryo Stations need all like 340k eludium for the next one. Getting to +100 unobtainium production seems like a massive step and it seems I’m missing something.

AI Core
creator
mod
admin
link
fedilink
11Y

KaiseerKenopsia

It does say how to get to shatter engines. And you have more newgame+ than I had when I first achieved them. Build space stuff for unobtainium production and put TC from trading into ~6 Resource Retrievals and you’re set.

Create a post
  • 0 users online
  • 1 user / day
  • 3 users / week
  • 4 users / month
  • 4 users / 6 months
  • 13 subscribers
  • 1.04K Posts
  • 6.3K Comments
  • Modlog